Planetside 2

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by Sel, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Sel

Sel Banned

Positive Ratings:
  2. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    I haven't played this in a while, it just wasn't that much fun with random people. Plus I have no idea what's going on during the match and it can get quite laggy because of my bad comp. If we get a bunch of people to play this, though, then I'm all for it - apparently it's another game that gets exponentially more fun with more friends playing.

3. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    Odds are i have a beta key or maybe it's released or something and what i'm saying is i guess i'm up for a game.

4. Sel

Sel Banned

Positive Ratings:
    What are your specs, because at the moment the game is a complete failure at performing decently on any system.

And I wouldn't really say it's a game that requires a big group of friends, it's fun if you join a platoon with good leaders, and everyone just ends up swarming together and doing stuff, and that's really all you can hope for on a game of this scale, but yeah having a few friends in that platoon def helps. (it also helps if you didn't join the faction full of terwonicks, or the fascists because they are full of awful people!)

5. Okrag

aa Okrag Wall Staples

Positive Ratings:
    I got into the beta recently, have yet to install it.