Planetside 2

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I haven't played this in a while, it just wasn't that much fun with random people. Plus I have no idea what's going on during the match and it can get quite laggy because of my bad comp. If we get a bunch of people to play this, though, then I'm all for it - apparently it's another game that gets exponentially more fun with more friends playing.

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
I haven't played this in a while, it just wasn't that much fun with random people. Plus I have no idea what's going on during the match and it can get quite laggy because of my bad comp. If we get a bunch of people to play this, though, then I'm all for it - apparently it's another game that gets exponentially more fun with more friends playing.

What are your specs, because at the moment the game is a complete failure at performing decently on any system.

And I wouldn't really say it's a game that requires a big group of friends, it's fun if you join a platoon with good leaders, and everyone just ends up swarming together and doing stuff, and that's really all you can hope for on a game of this scale, but yeah having a few friends in that platoon def helps. (it also helps if you didn't join the faction full of terwonicks, or the fascists because they are full of awful people!)