Resource icon

PL pl_savetheheavy s1_a7

Merasmus

L1: Registered
Oct 17, 2019
pl_savetheheavy - microcontest #6 entry

Made in 3 hours, while spending 2 and a half on the logic, so...

Merasmus

Oct 17, 2019
Added an elevator at A choke, a lot of cover on the final ramp, control points in the middle of the track (2) so that bad teams don't have to be destroyed for 7 minutes, the total time is unchanged.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Merasmus

Oct 17, 2019
Enclosed the map a lot to restrict the freedom of jump classes and create some kind of flow, added plenty of cover, the containers are now accessible by all classes, RED is less spawn-campable, BLU now has a corridor to go the rear area without passing infront of the RED team, the red container-balcony is now extended and is possible to jump from there to the platform of the furnace.
There's really so much going on with this version that i can't mention everything but there's some big changes.

Oct 15, 2018
I played this map a while back (I think in August), so I can't say for how it plays now, but I think this map is really cool. The beams around the Heavy cart were a bit confusing when the cart tracks dipped down around the first point, but the elevator was really funny.

9/10 this map was really fun

Merasmus

Oct 17, 2019
- Fixed the elevator doors not stopping flames
- Removed the route that goes behind the last's furnace from red to blue and vice versa.
- The red's building is now their spawn room
- Changed a bunch of ammo and health packs locations/types
- Added a wall to the final-facing part of the tower's balcony
- Other stuff that im too lazy to mention