pl_mountainpass

PL pl_mountainpass a4

yobleck

L1: Registered
Jun 9, 2015
pl_mountainpass_a1 - single stage payload map early alpha

early alpha. updated significantly from first version. still looking for mostly gameplay info. details and pretty stuff to come later :)
(note: pics are outdated)

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
You don't have any lighting on your map, as evident by the fullbright screenshots. At least place a light_environment and some normal light entities so we can have some shadows. Fullbright also tends to break servers, as a map with fullbright on carries the fullbright to the next map, even if it has proper lighting.

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
You don't have any lighting on your map, as evident by the fullbright screenshots. At least place a light_environment and some normal light entities so we can have some shadows. Fullbright also tends to break servers, as a map with fullbright on carries the fullbright to the next map, even if it has proper lighting.

The description says the screenshots are outdated, so maybe it has lighting now?

Thane

Sep 1, 2015
Looks interesting, however I would suggest it using a 3D skybox and using, env_light. Other then that it looks like it could be something.

Thane

Sep 1, 2015
Looks pretty sweet, I like it ten times more now. One thing I forgot to mention on my last suggestion comment were props! This map looks like it will turn out well. Good luck on it!