pl_badwater_bm

bm_killer10

L1: Registered
Apr 28, 2013
like the beta version of that physbox building, still would be nice to get all the physconstnts and no collide right

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
So I ran through this out of curiosity, and all I can say is that I hope it isn't meant to be serious. All of those phys/breakable objects you added do nothing but interrupt the flow of the first section of the map. You can even get stuck in them. The explosive barrel could easily be used to spawncamp, the elevator platforms carry you up to the skybox and drop you for some nasty fall damage, and that tank just blocks the cart and takes extra effort to destroy.

It's good that you're experimenting with the Source engine, and using a Valve map as your sandbox is fine. But it's not something you should release as a serious map.

bm_killer10

L1: Registered
Apr 28, 2013
this is the reply I waited for!, its suppose to have barrels for spawn camping, suppose to be more minecraft/build n lock like style, where players can prepare the physics of the map before it starts.. the physboxs I think need a filter for players. I'm thinking of adding traps and other stupid little things to let people press buttons and mod gameplay.
+use in tf2 is disabled by default I think, just gonna do trigger_multple style buttons.

the nav mesh for this map may need tweaks because of added hall way from last spawn to last spawn