payload troubles

marnamai

L1: Registered
Dec 7, 2007
I am trying to make a working payload template for my upcomming map. The template is almost working correctly, but I have run into some problems.

The setup is 3 rounds, 2 points in the first 2 rounds and 3 in the last round (as in Goldrush), called A B and C for the sake of simplicity.

When the round starts round A finnishes prefectly. But the cart remains there when round B starts. I can push it to the start of round B and continue the map. But in Goldrush the cart automaticly appears at the start of the B route.

I have a logic relay triggered at the end of route A

with these outputs
- ontrigger / bombcart_capture_area / CaptureCurrentCP
- ontrigger / Game_timer / AddTeamTime / 3 330
- ontrigger / Team_Train_Watcher_A / Disable
- ontrigger / Team_Train_Watcher_B / Enable
- ontrigger / Bombcart_Tracktrain / SetSpeedDir / 1

And the last path_track of A gets disabled when the cart passes the first path_track of B.

What am I missing here to have my cart ready at the start of round B?

nossie

L3: Member
May 9, 2008
i have no idea but look at the wiki coz others will tell u 2 :)

ps soz bout spelling im on the ps3 :p

Spacemonkeynz

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 31, 2008
You have to move the cart using an input.

Best way to do this would be to set the path_track at the start of round B to 'Teleport here' (it's a flag)
At that same path_track, make an 'onpass' output to tell the cart to stop.

Then, from the 'team_control_point_round' for round B, using the 'OnStart' output to tell the cart to move, give it a speed of 100.

Then when round B stars, the cart will teleport to where you want it to go, then stop. Hopefully.

There are otherways to do it as well, I suggest look at the path_tracks in the goldrush vmf

Last edited: