Payload outline not working right

Oct 6, 2008
Using the old setup for the cart not the physics style because of this:

Cart starts empty (no outline) > gets to point x > I change the payload model to the full version (will be used for the rest of the map) and the outline on the cart magicall appears! The outline stays for the remainder of the round and the teleport to the start of the next stage. When that stage and the other stages run the outline disappears.

I haven't done aything to the coding except the payload model. Any idea why the outline turns on and off? Any was to force it to always be on both on the empty and the full?

Oct 6, 2008
Sorry for the bump but I'm trying get this fixed for the next release (final version) and maybe I ddin't explain it right.

Let's say I'm using the standard payload model.

The map starts with a red bomb - but there's no glow to the outline (for whatever reason) - the bomb gets to point A where I disable the model - the train entity continues to point B where I enable a blue bomb model - but it could be a crate. When the new models gets enabled the otuline magically turns itsself on and you can see it through the walls.

The cart (which will be used for the rest of the game) will continue to stay on through the rest of the round and when it teleports to the start of the next round the outline stays on.

When the next round starts (with the new model) the outline has disappeared again and won't come back on.

Any idea what's going on or is there a way to force it to come on?