Payload Landscape Creation Service Interest?

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
So, I was wondering if this is something people would be interested in. Myself personally, I find it much more difficult to build around a payload track as opposed to the actual track and route itself. If I were to go on a spree of just making intricate payload routes/landscape layouts would people be willing to use them or prefer their own? I would also be open to suggestions if someone was looking for something specific as well. Things that I would need to know if you are looking for something specific is, how many points, distance between each point, a basic idea of how you would want to see the route and the compactness/openness of the route. This would include fully displaced landscapes of any sort. Let me know, thanks!

Luigi1000

L2: Junior Member
Dec 12, 2015
I personally would like to see what kind of landscapes could come of this, payload seems to end up being on one those things where creating the geometry for the area around the track can sometimes be a bit difficult. If something nice comes from this, id love to use it in a future map, however since I'm already so far in my current PL map id stick to it due to how much I've put into it.