Payload issues

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Geoff, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Geoff

Geoff L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hey guys, first post.

Anyways, I've been working on a payload map for awhile now, but there has been some issues. The most major one being, after time has run out, and the 5 seconds of overtime has ticked down, red team cannot win. It just stays at 0:00 seconds or whatever and blue team can continue to push the cart. I would greatly appreciate some advice because I'm sure I followed the valve wiki correctly.

Thanks!

2. Bot 2

Bot 2 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    im on the same sticky problem. altho i have a cp_ map.. same there when the roundtime is down nothing happens.... i would like to know what couse this.

3. Laz

Laz L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    add an entity to win the game for red, and trigger it from the timer when the time is up.

4. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Ah, I have this problem too.

Laz: For a complete amateur like me, your post doesn't really teach me anything valuable. Which entity are you talking about? Do you know which outputs in particular that I should use?

5. Laz

Laz L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    the guide mentions it assumes you know how to setup the timer, so you should take a look on how to set up a cp map, it explains how to set up the timer. I think the entity is called tf_gamewin or something like that.

6. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Ah, alright. Ok then.