Payload irl anyone?

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
So, i was bored today, i checked out wikipedia to see if i could learn anything random today. I was hitting "random search" on wikipedia to see if anything interesting came up, when i got: Scoppio del carro

I read on thinking "wtf is this shit". Well..

The Scoppio del Carro ("Explosion of the Cart")

On Easter Sunday, a cart, packed full of fireworks and other pyrotechnics, is lit and provides a historic spectacle in the civic life of the city.

a cart bearing a large candle was rolled through the city to the cathedral, from where the holy fire would be distributed.

article: [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoppio_del_carro[/ame]

To be honest it's not that much of an interesting read. But it did make me think about turning up to this event with huge speakers set up around the city that blasted "THE CART HAS ALMOST REACHED THE FINAL TERMINUS" as it reached the steps of the cathedral.

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

L10: Glamorous Member
Apr 12, 2008
I thought this was going to be a post about how you would play such a game. I figured laser tag where you can adjust settings of different people to make various classes. Make a big event out of it, imo.

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
You know, that could work for plr. Say you had the fireworks display corporate logos (think futurama, taste of freedom) and they were rushing to get the ad-space. It would make a heck of a lot more sense than pipeline.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Gunpowder plot.

It never did reach the final terminus though, Parliament was unbalanced.