Pass The Map!

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
I would like to join but I suppose you didn't pick me due to no good maps (I wouldn't blame you).

Edit: still I reckon I could do something simple though, I really want to help out!!

Last edited:

Spipper

Former cheese man Gorgonzola
aa
Feb 18, 2012
I'll be down to participate too, especially if we're doing an asymmetrical gamemode.

Also, I initially voted for TC, primarily because I was thinking of Fubar's TC/Tug-of-war collab back in the day (which died out before it even started), and since I thought a large map would allow everybody to contribute something significant. However, considering the large coordination required for a TC map to work properly (since everything has to fit perfectly together) I'm thinking any kind of multi-stage A/D would be a much better idea.

Lain

lobotomy success story
aa
Jan 8, 2015
So it has been decided!
After a bit of private discussion the team has come to the decision of Single-Staged Payload with a Snakewater/Yukon theme. (Theme subject to change)
We are currently at 8 entrants. And this is the most I am willing to have at this time, through fear of convolution. Although later down the line if we do decide that we can handle more mappers, I will be accepting of more.

The current entrants are:
@phi
@tyler
@14bit
@killohurtz
@MegapiemanPHD
@Tumbolisu
@Ynders

We will be consistently posting WIP screenshots to this thread, so stay tuned for more.

MoonFox

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 17, 2015
would love to pitch in my detailing love, but sadly (no props, and no time) D:

Jusa

aa
May 28, 2013
I would also love to join this tho it seems I am a tad late to the party. Looking forward to what comes of this!