Partnership Opportunity: ETF2L Mapping Contest

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
I have this idea (that I happen to think is great) for an entry into this contest, that visually would be very displacement heavy. That and other details definitely aren't my specialty. I've been kicking the layout and entities and such around in my head for the last few days though. I've gotten to the point where I'd like to go ahead and make the layout and the entities if I can get someone else to do the pretty-ing up at the end with the detailing and displacements. With 3 maps of my own already in progress, I really don't think I'll have time to do that stuff before the end of the contest.

As I'm unemployed, I could have the layout and entities and such up and running in a day or two, end of the week at the latest...

According to this post from the contest poll:
The date for the competitive 5cp contest has been pushed back to 29th march now :) please participate! :D

that'd give someone 29 days to make it pretty for us to have an entry (assuming co-authors can enter, if not, I still think it'd be a cool map).

So - is anyone interested?

If just 1 person is, we can talk it out privately. If more than one is, I will take that as a go-ahead and do the layout for the map. When that's done I'll repost soliciting for partnership with a playable version of the map to be detailed/displaced and see what interest still remains.