$ Paid Urgent Request

fubarFX

The "raw" in "nodraw"
aa
Jun 1, 2009
Why don't you just contact riot, if everything is as fine as you say, you should have no problems.

Riot has locked all their content with drm( I think) , making it impossible to convert to a file for sfm as well.

goddamnit guys, make your research. did anyone take the time to check what was up? drm doesn't encrypt model data or w/e. I know the data is there in the binaries (I can point at the data in an hexadecimal editor) so it can be extracted. nothing is impossible when dealing with this type of stuff.

I've had enough wild speculations for today.

I'm also not sure why anyone cares how someone decides to run his business

also, from what I've seen, every models share the map's origin so you actually don't have to place anything in hammer. if you can extract models correctly, this really isn't as much work as what you guys are making it seem. just gotta extract the models... I'd do it but I'm terrible with vertex data

Last edited:

SmashBits

L1: Registered
Oct 11, 2013
Fubar,

You’re awesome. Thanks for all the help. This will definitely help me in finding the right person.

SmashBits

Oct 11, 2013
Fish, it was a mistake to say Australia when you did clearly say New Zealand. Sorry. I highly doubt you interpret me as trying to be rude in that mistake though. It was a simple mistake so it doesn’t really excuse your tone. I’m willing to start over and put the rudeness behind us if you are.

What does “New Zealand” say about fair use?

Saying “you’re not sure about fair use” is important to note. Whether or not something it is used for profit has little to do with fair use. The questions lawyers would be asking are “what kind of profit” in “what kind of market?”

SmashBits

Oct 11, 2013
Seba,

Thanks so much for the helpful post. I have spent a week now trying to get this ripped because it would be much easier and the easiness was worth whatever prices it would have been. I have not been able to find somebody who can do this so the next step is to see if Machinima is interested in this series idea enough to go through the long process of asking for permission. I guess while Machinima takes the next week deciding if it’s worth it, I can go ahead and do the whole 3rd party request thing.

Again, thanks. :)

Beetle

L9: Fashionable Member
Aug 17, 2008
At least you didn't have to go the SPUF. That would have been a nightmare.