[PAID PROJECT] 3D Models needed for TF2

NoHeroes

L2: Junior Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hello all,

I am interested in hiring experienced 3D modelers who are interested in doing some freelance work on a piece by piece basis creating high-quality, detailed 3D models for TF2.

Specifically, I have a list of holiday-themed models that I would like to get created for use on a couple of our community-created custom holiday (Halloween and Christmas) maps.

I am willing to pay (via PayPal) per model(s) created. Flat-rate (i.e. per model) fees negotiable.

If you're a 3D artists who could use some freelance work, please contact me via PM with a few examples of custom models you have created for TF2.

I have worked with a number of talented folks here in the past, all of which will tell you that I pay on time and in full for quality work. My policy has always been to pay a freelancer immediately once a project is completed. People do right by me, I do right by them.

I'll send a list of the assets I need to any artists who contact me via PM that are interested. Serious inquiries only, please.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

NoHeroes

L2: Junior Member
Oct 16, 2008
Just to update: I've had a few replies from interested folks, but with about 12-15 models I would like created, there is more than enough work to go around.

If there are any experienced 3D modelers out there looking for some extra $$$ in their free time, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will supply a complete list of models I am looking for via PM upon request, and you can do as many or as few as you wish.

Thanks!

P.S. again, these are Holiday (Halloween/Christmas) related models - so if you have anything related to those holidays sitting on your hard drive unfinished, it would be a great time to finish it and make some $$$ for it :)