[PAID PROJECT] 3D Models needed for TF2

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by NoHeroes, Jul 27, 2012.

1. NoHeroes

NoHeroes L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hello all,

I am interested in hiring experienced 3D modelers who are interested in doing some freelance work on a piece by piece basis creating high-quality, detailed 3D models for TF2.

Specifically, I have a list of holiday-themed models that I would like to get created for use on a couple of our community-created custom holiday (Halloween and Christmas) maps.

I am willing to pay (via PayPal) per model(s) created. Flat-rate (i.e. per model) fees negotiable.

If you're a 3D artists who could use some freelance work, please contact me via PM with a few examples of custom models you have created for TF2.

I have worked with a number of talented folks here in the past, all of which will tell you that I pay on time and in full for quality work. My policy has always been to pay a freelancer immediately once a project is completed. People do right by me, I do right by them.

I'll send a list of the assets I need to any artists who contact me via PM that are interested. Serious inquiries only, please.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

2. NoHeroes

NoHeroes L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Just to update: I've had a few replies from interested folks, but with about 12-15 models I would like created, there is more than enough work to go around.

If there are any experienced 3D modelers out there looking for some extra $$$ in their free time, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will supply a complete list of models I am looking for via PM upon request, and you can do as many or as few as you wish.

Thanks!

P.S. again, these are Holiday (Halloween/Christmas) related models - so if you have anything related to those holidays sitting on your hard drive unfinished, it would be a great time to finish it and make some $$$ for it :)