Orange Top

KotH Orange Top Alpha 2

Berdt

L1: Registered
Mar 25, 2016
Orange Top - An arcade style KOTH map.

This is a cp_orange style KOTH map that is very early in development and is seeking to be used as a killing ground by blood-thirsty mercenaries.

Cargo_Tokens

L3: Member
Feb 19, 2015
I know you want people to see your map before they download it but 80+ Screenshots might be overdoing it. Most of the time a picture of the mid courtyard, connecting areas, and spawn courtyard from the perspective of one team is enough for an alpha koth map.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Look, I know you have named the map something with orange, but that doesn't mean the whole map should be that color. I hardly see any team colors making it difficult to see immediately which side of the map I'm on, and that orange tint is quite blinding. From your 80+ screenshots (which is like 75 too many and it's lagging the site while it's trying to load everything in) I also see massive Sniper sightlines, and lots of flat areas. Have more hight variation not just with multiple hight levels, but also with the ground level.

Berdt

L1: Registered
Mar 25, 2016
Thank you for the suggestions, i will get to work on it again soon, which will be in a few months as i do not have acces to the same computer i used to map on, also i will try to keep the future screenshot list very short and sweet.