• Center Save Changes Reset

KotH Orange Top Alpha 2

An arcade style KOTH map.

1. Berdt

Berdt L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Orange Top - An arcade style KOTH map.

This is a cp_orange style KOTH map that is very early in development and is seeking to be used as a killing ground by blood-thirsty mercenaries.

2. Berdt

Positive Ratings:
    Fixed an issue where opposite teams would be enter each other's spawns, fixed supply cabinet animations, geometry tweaks and optimization improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Berdt

Positive Ratings:
  4. Cargo_Tokens

Cargo_Tokens L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I know you want people to see your map before they download it but 80+ Screenshots might be overdoing it. Most of the time a picture of the mid courtyard, connecting areas, and spawn courtyard from the perspective of one team is enough for an alpha koth map.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. Vel0city

aa Vel0city func_fish

Positive Ratings:
    Look, I know you have named the map something with orange, but that doesn't mean the whole map should be that color. I hardly see any team colors making it difficult to see immediately which side of the map I'm on, and that orange tint is quite blinding. From your 80+ screenshots (which is like 75 too many and it's lagging the site while it's trying to load everything in) I also see massive Sniper sightlines, and lots of flat areas. Have more hight variation not just with multiple hight levels, but also with the ground level.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Berdt

Positive Ratings:
    Thank you for the suggestions, i will get to work on it again soon, which will be in a few months as i do not have acces to the same computer i used to map on, also i will try to keep the future screenshot list very short and sweet.

• Like Like x 1