CP Orange N Simple

Naso

L2: Junior Member
Jun 11, 2009
This is the simple version of Orange N, I like this version a lot more since I'm used to the "dev" textures. Although the main version looks good.

Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
You can see under the CP plates at both CP's 2 and 3.

Also wouldn't it be better to have an airpocket rather than a full healthpack to replenish drowning players health.

Naso

Jun 11, 2009
You can see under the CP plates at both CP's 2 and 3.

Also wouldn't it be better to have an airpocket rather than a full healthpack to replenish drowning players health.
I guess I could cut a circle into the glass so you can't see the modeless bottom of cp3. Is the 2nd cp like a a centimeter above the ground, I can hardly tell.

I think the health pack is good there because there is always a lot of constant fighting and people jump in the sewers to heal. It leads to a lot of interesting situations for the players. Especially the ones that try to take advantage of it, like an engineer placing a sentry there for unsuspecting low health people! It's not really there for a recovery point for swimming, players can easily pop out and not take any drowning damage, except for the heavy.

waxpax

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 25, 2011
Does this come with that fish that patrols the sewer, or is that like a mod or something? (Don't remember the fishes name, just remember getting killed by it a couple times :p)

Naso

Jun 11, 2009
Heh, that was in a very early version of the map, It got removed a long time ago since it literally made everyone not want to use the sewers. Was fun while It lasted, but he was then mounted at the c point 2nd floor and could still kill you if you went in, but after the Pyro compression blast changes it was a little to easy for them to just push you into it, so I had to get rid of it once again.

waxpax

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 25, 2011
Yeah, I started playing on the server when the fish was mounted on the wall, didn't really understand the reason for that particular detail till one day the fish was back in the sewer killing everything. I didn't know it could kill you on the wall, though.