Orange Air

CP Orange Air B4

TheSuperDaine

L1: Registered
Dec 16, 2016
Very nice map! I love maps that 'finish' the original map: cp_orange! My suggestions would be to make the tower in the middle look like a control tower and maybe add some falling snow.

Trianon

Feb 25, 2015
This map is surely better than your average cp_orange, but still has many issues. First of all, it has no pickups at all! Place small pickups at second, 2 medium pickups at mid, 2 small pickups at tower's outside stairs. Also, I'm not sure why you made underpasses at the tower's entrance walkable, the whole point of them to be crouch-only is to make players who go for health vulnerable. Also, you forgot to add clipping on the spawn hangar roof. It would be actually cool if you would make it surfable. And to add, captime on last is very fast, people play orange not to cap points but mostly for dm, points are just an addition to gameplay.
All in all, its ok map, but still very open and kinda empty, I suggest you should check out some best orange remakes such as cp_orange2_b1( http://www.filedropper.com/cporange2b1 ) and cp_orange_transition_v2

Attachments

• orange clipping.png
    orange clipping.png
    1 MB · Views: 178

Trianon

Feb 25, 2015
You've definitely improved your map, BUT:
1) Map looks much darker than it was, there are some pitch black areas, this is not very pleasing to players.
2) Clipping of hangar roof is still bad.
3) Last point is still too fast for pub play.
4) Forward spawn after capped mid feels unnessesary, after 4th point it will be ok.