Opening Red spawn as part of the map

Yabayabayaba

L5: Dapper Member
Jun 2, 2016
I am building a frontline payload map, and the cart track curves in a tight L shape around the first red spawn. Now to insert a much needed flank route I could just jiggle the spawn around. But I was thinking, Sense I am already exploding half the spawn with the tank cart, why not delete all the spawn room entities when that point is capped and let the blu team go through the red spawn as a flank route? Is this crazy idea possable via crazy parenting of these entities to a single this i can kill? Is it worth doing? Feedback and concerns would be amazing.

Thanks

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
i do it, no problems so far for the 10 or so alphas

killing everything outright would look meh later in beta stages, its better to kill door triggers and 0.1 second later open the doors, also move resupply locker away so it doesnt just go poof

or add particle effects and do make it go poof

i prefer disable to kill for no real reason, but disabling respawnroom itself didnt seem to work right so i kill it

Yabayabayaba

L5: Dapper Member
Jun 2, 2016
Thanks, I wasn't going to kill the props though, just the trigger that operates it. Another question is when the map resets i don't need to re-spawn the entities because it reverts to its original state, correct? Thanks for the help Sergis!