One thing about the 72 hours contest judging

TerabyteST

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 18, 2009
Hi guys. I wanted to talk about the judging for the contest. I'll be choosing 7 judges between the best members of TF2Maps.net who want to volunteer for this role. In the meantime, it is okay to play multiple gamedays, and we'll also have a public vote, but it won't count very much towards the final result as public polls don't usually lead to good results.
I'm currently very busy with these last 3 days of school, to finish some important stuff, so I'm asking you to be patient, for me to be able to organise myself the better possible. Feel free to host many playtests of all the maps in the meantime.:)

I'll be soon posting a thread with all the links to the maps.

Nov 14, 2009
-Prelims should be decided by judges
-Judges should be FORCED to play all the maps, and give atleast one sentance comments on them.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
...why is this turning into such a big deal? I thought it was supposed to be a quick fun contest. and all the entries are bad enough you don't really need a complicated process.

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
It's maps made in 3 days, guys

(also, 400th post)

Last edited:

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I'll volunteer to be a judge. I think I am considerably good enough at TF2 and looking from both sides of the spectrum to know weather a map is well balanced or if one team just sucks compared to the other. =) Count me in if you would like.