Oh, Hello.

World Of Frisbee Crisis

L2: Junior Member
Mar 31, 2008
Hey there, I'm World Of Frisbee Crisis. I'm somewhat new to mapping, and I have some maps that I'm currently working on.
My favorite TF2 classes are a tie between Spy and Pyro, and my favourite map would have to be cp_Stag_b2.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Short and sweet :) I seem to recall playing Stag once, but I don't remember what it's about. Anyways, glad to have you with us. But I have to ask, what exactly is a frisbee crisis?

l3eeron

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jan 4, 2008
Heya Frisbee, nice to meet you (sorta)

stick around, you can by osmosis 'round here

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
stick around, you can by osmosis 'round here

While I dont feel this is a proper sentence, I aggree with it.

I know jack crap about mapping, and I dont do any mapping (kinda odd on a mapping forum, eh?). However just by sitting in the chat room and playing custom maps I have managed to pick up a lot of strange, odd-ball knowledge.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
While I dont feel this is a proper sentence, I aggree with it.

I know jack crap about mapping, and I dont do any mapping (kinda odd on a mapping forum, eh?). However just by sitting in the chat room and playing custom maps I have managed to pick up a lot of strange, odd-ball knowledge.
lol

Dox

Oct 26, 2007
Its been a pleasure fragging you at game day :) (I think you were there, otherwise that sentence would make my entire post rather awkward)

Welcome to the community, give it time and you too can be a 1337 /\/\@Pz0rz like Vilepickle and Shmitz too!... well, hopefully, im nowhere near that level and ive been around here for ages.... but YOU can!

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Its been a pleasure fragging you at game day :) (I think you were there, otherwise that sentence would make my entire post rather awkward)

Welcome to the community, give it time and you too can be a 1337 //@Pz0rz like Vilepickle and Shmitz too!... well, hopefully, im nowhere near that level and ive been around here for ages.... but YOU can!
dox....

what can i say...
were you my medic on cruise? i belive so. urging me to run.... tsk tsk

Dox

Oct 26, 2007
and Dr. Pepper, what can I say....

You were my soldier on cruise? and after you killed two people and had the intel that could tie up the match for us you stuck around to take out dispensors and teleporters while the enemies respawn and started building turrets in front of us? i think thats what happened at least... need to see that demo...

EDIT:
first couple deaths are hilarious examples of inemptitude, where my only kill is an obvious facestab :p
but focus on me at tick ~38000, and see my uber pyro shotgun skill, 4 shots and i miss 2 enemies, how am i that skilled?
43000, such love...
47000 djive take me out at full health in less than a second, impressive.
63400 I showcase my stellar wit :)
65500 things get serious, i whip out some medic up in hizzle.
69000 ... i had to answer my phone, but then decided it wasnt worth interuppting gameday for and was rewarded with a level 3 senty + engy takedown!
72600 I got greedy in a sentry destroying rampage... im not proud of myself there.and Dr Pepper joins Red!!!
77500 here we go! ... ok, looks like all you stopped for was ammo, an engy, and a teleport. And All I said was "Get the go pococo go!"... Anti-climactic...
Ive learned two things from this... 1. I suck at TF2... 2. I cant talk, either :p

EDIT #2: I kept watching and i found the real event, i uber you and you go in there and take out an engie, dispenser, and sentry with a shovel, I didnt notice that one of our spies had already taken the intel :p

Last edited: