o/

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Osakadows, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Osakadows

Osakadows L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hello everyone i'm Osakadows.
    Forever seeking a creative outlet i've decided to revisit a old hobby of mine.
    I was into mapping a lot a long time ago but i was in a bad community that badmouthed and drilled everything i did into the ground leading me to leave mapping all together.

Seeing the 72h jam is about to start i figured now is the time to get back into the saddle!
    Who knows perhaps the community will turn out to be a place i could call home.

2. Turnip

aa Turnip The 80s Vegetable

Positive Ratings:
    \ o /

3. Nicky

aa Nicky Lets try something new!

Positive Ratings:
    Hi, welcome to TF2Maps! We hope you enjoy your stay! We also hope that this community can be a place you call home as well. The cafe is down the hall, first door on the right. We serve free breakfast every morning from 6 am to 11 am. Biscuits are on Tuesdays! Make sure to join our steam group ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2Mappers ), and hang out in the group chat with all of the cool kids!

4. Osakadows

Osakadows L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Thank you. Time will tell if it's right for me. but it seems like a nice community at least.
    Currently going through all the little menus to link everything up and get things going.

Tags: