O hai

Flock

L1: Registered
Jul 15, 2009
Hey everybody, I decided to join this thread, because I like to make maps, and would like to be better at it. (Also, I am having a little trouble with my current one... lol its just about finished)

Apr 19, 2009
Hi and welcome to TF2Maps.net Flock! :D Do you had any early screenshots to share with us?

If you need help with Entities download this. However, you need to download this so the Entities will work right. Now if you need help with things like doors download this. Lastly if you have a hate for the model browser download this.

Don't worry about making it pretty just yet. However, feel free to sign up for gameday for some good testing. Gamedays are on Fridays in the euro server and Saturday/Sunday in the U.S. server.If you have any other questions, there is usually someone in Steam chat who can help. Welcome to the group!

Lastly don't forget!
Does it help?
Do you agree?
Make you laugh?
The quickest way to express yourself:
post_thanks.gif

Flock

L1: Registered
Jul 15, 2009
Thanks a lot, I just downloaded the stuff you gave me. But my problem is that hl2.exe crashes when trying to run the map... Its the first-ish deathrun map for tf2... I can't get it to work atm, It was fine yesterday, ill keep working though =]

(Thanks for the entities and everything :x )