Notre Dame

Oni

L1: Registered
Jul 17, 2011
Can someone make the full chapel of Notre Dame from Hunchback of?

More in particular the interior during the song Hellfire, including the stain glass windows and such.

Oni

L1: Registered
Jul 17, 2011
I'm not look for ALL of Notre Dame, Just room the song takes place in, basically a big room stone brick with a stained-glass window and a large simple fireplace. Beside the window most of the textures could probably come from Degroot Keep.

Due date is whenever, preferably this year. As for sweetening the deal the Bioshock: Infinite hats and 3 ref here: http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/64993 are definitely up for this and more depending on the final product.

Sorry if any of this seems a bit bare boned but this is my first time here, and I'm more into making the picture then the set

Dr. Spud

Grossly Incandescent
aa
Mar 23, 2009
You need to be more specific if you want someone to help you.

I'm not look for ALL of Notre Dame, Just room the song takes place in
Notre Dame is one big room. You're asking for the whole interior... I think.

Post pictures of exactly what you want. If it's from the Disney film, screenshot stills of it.

Do you want it TF2 styled?

What are you going to use this for? Does it need to be viewed from multiple angles/locations?

How detailed does it need to be?

depending on the final product
I have no idea what level of quality you're expecting, so tell us.

Whatever you're expecting, cheap hats and 3 refined are not a good payment. That's on the order of like, $3.50 . If this project were going to take an hour then sure, but this sounds like a large project.