New Submission: melee_grove

TheReFiller

L1: Registered
Feb 12, 2009
Downloads: A new file has been added by TheReFiller:

melee_grove

Hello TF2Maps. This is my second map TF2 map. Well, I guess you could say that. My other map [melee_concrete] is completely different than this one in terms of scenery and environment. This one is full of detail [at least to my extent], along with a scenery slightly different than that of the norm TF2 map. The most noticeable differences from my last map are:

- Completely new theme, with grass, hills, and more
- Larger use of props and HDR
- More detailed doors and spawn room beams
- Much, much more overlays
- Use of ground displacements
- Etc, etc.

This map is still in beta, so I'm open to suggestions. And before I go on, this map strips you of your weapons, so there won't be any cheating.

Remember, before you say "lol this map is too small" think about this; it's a melee/koth map. It needs to be fast and fun. The respawn time is cut to 3-4 seconds, ensuring that you can enter the action quickly.

Download, have fun, and go melee. There is a severe lack of maps like this one, which makes it unique and very playable for servers with only, say, 12 people on it. But really, it's fine for any player amount.

I have tested this map with a few players, and they loved it. Hopefully you will too, if you are a melee fan like I am.

Last edited: