New File Added: Cp_orange_elimination

codename-G-

L1: Registered
Mar 18, 2008
I want to use this map for duel but want to be game quicker, for instance reduce setup time. or make partition rising speed faster is nice.

Skwii

Mar 16, 2008
Version 2 will bo comin umm.. someday. It will have:

-3 minutes of play time
-both of your suggestions added (reduced setup time and the middle glass rising time)
-Spare time activities when youre dead
-more places to go watch the rest of the game when you are "dead" than your spawn. For instance you can watch the battleground from the roof. Trough glass of course
-The whole battleground will be made a capture point. Meaning that you just have to pound the other team flat. No need to stand on a point
-The spawn doors wont open anymore on round win, which would allow the winning team to rape the other team. No good since many ppl have wanted this for a duel or a contest of kills.
-On sudden death the spawndoors will open. Right now waiting another 3 minutes on sudden is a big issue

More suggestions are accepted. But remember to test the map first

Thankkies. :lol:

Last edited:

Skwii

Mar 16, 2008
The video is now slightly outdated. The speed you wanted is there. Everything has been made a bit better and i have had great time testing this. Now i can only hope it would get to many servers :)