New CP style, Multiple point CP. (cp_wickedx)

Chro

L1: Registered
Mar 26, 2008
WickedX (Link to banana fps with screenshots and such)

This is a remake of an old weapons factory/weapons factory arena ctf map turned into a CP. The twist on the map is that you have to be on multiple points in the same room to capture the point. 2 points for points 2/4 and 3 points for 1/5. The last point caps very quickly, the 2nd point not so much. No real gimmick on the middle point except for being able to cap above and below the bridge, hopefully leveling the playing field a bit for the lighter classes.

If you like this old style of map check out 0fear as well. Only problem is that both maps are a bit ugly, I'm an old gamer from weapons factory so I'm not a huge fan on detail and the level being pretty. Doesn't matter if theres computers behind a window next to you when your dead.

Any feed back would be nice, or if someone out there would like to retexture it... fat chance but what the hell.

Last edited:

Chro

L1: Registered
Mar 26, 2008
I didn't see the rule about posting screen shots so im guessing most of you didn't fully know that the link there is a link to bananafps which has my summary and screenshots.