New Casual Gamedays?

What times work best for casual gamedays for you?

• 8PM UTC Friday

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 9PM UTC Friday

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • 6PM UTC Saturday

• 7PM UTC Saturday

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • 8PM UTC Saturday

• 9PM UTC Saturday

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 6PM UTC Sunday

• 7PM UTC Sunday

• 8PM UTC Sunday

• 9PM UTC Sunday

• Total voters

nᵗʰSonata

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
Hello! I've missed the casual gamedays that we used to have on weekends, when we would play through finished or nearly-finished maps without the intent to test, but merely to have fun. So I was thinking--Hey! Maybe I could revive those! I do have VIP status and everything I need. I just need to know A) how much interest people would have in this, and B) what times work best for everyone. If everything goes well, hopefully I should be able to host my first casual gameday this weekend! Also, if anybody who's thrown casual gamedays before (i.e. Muddy) has any tips, those would be well appreciated!
EDIT: Here is a time converter so you can convert the times above to your local time zone

Nethy

L1: Registered
Jan 19, 2018
That sounds like a great idea! I've always wanted to try completed maps for fun & see what worked for other mappers!
In terms of time, I'm usually free most Saturday afternoons & Sundays. I have IRL stuff most Fridays - Saturday morning :p

Could we do some of the we do any of the showcased maps? I've never been able to play on those before. ( I especially want to try CP_Sulfur by Freya) c:

Last edited:

nᵗʰSonata

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
Bumping this 'cause I'd like more input and I'm planning on making a thread for this weekend tomorrow or Thursday

Nethy

L1: Registered
Jan 19, 2018
Bumping this 'cause I'd like more input and I'm planning on making a thread for this weekend tomorrow or Thursday

Would you have the ability to make announcements? That might be a great way to notify members to join for casual game days. That’s usually how I find myself on the NY test sever :p