Neutral Floor?

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Dan2025, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Dan2025

Dan2025 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Okay, so here's my problem. :mellow:

I'm making a map and I need a kind of texture that can function as a floor for both a Red and Blue theme. The map involves bridges that lead to and from two separate BLU and RED bases. Currently I'm using a concrete texture for the interior of the BLU base and wood for the RED, but nether of these textures fit well when placed alongside the other theme. :(

So what I need is a texture that would mix well with concrete and wood flooring, and fits with both the red and blue theme. D:

Any suggestions? :confused:

2. Gadget

aa Gadget

Positive Ratings:
    Post a picture of your scene so we can see which textures you're currently using and then give you suggestions. Without an image it's rather hard to tell what'll look nice.

3. FaTony

FaTony Banned

Positive Ratings:
    Take a look at Hydro.

4. Altaco

Altaco L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Usually any texture that's not very clearly related to one team or the other is usually fine. In fact, for middle areas, It's usually alright to use mostly wood/farm architecture or mostly concrete/industrial architecture, and it won't look too bad.