Need TF2-themed sign models referencing Megaman

The Riet

L1: Registered
Aug 17, 2012
Hey, first post here, I figured this should be my first stop when trying to get help for my project.

I am in dire need of some signs for a city map I'm making. They don't need to be optimized, since the map won't be for gameplay, but instead specifically for an SFM film. They must have Megaman references, and should fit within the thought that the characters run different companies in the city.

Some examples include:
WILY INDUSTRIES
Light & Co Robotics
1-UP Bar & Grille
Rush Transit
The Energy Tank Cafe

Try not to reference any of the Robot Masters, anything from the Legends/X/Zero/Transmission/etc games, or Mega himself (this city's set before they're all really created, but anything else really goes, as far as characters or items go). Putting the sprites of the items on the signs, or making them the shape of the sign themselves, would be really neat for some of the signs too.

Some signs will need different variants, whether they be smaller street-side signs, or on the face of a large building. Based on the company name, you can usually guess where they should be located.

Whoever helps me out will get a BIG mention in the credits, and if you wanna make a sign referencing yourself, I'll be sure to throw that in the video somewhere for sure. And if you can guess what I've got planned, good job! It's an ambitious project but I think it will be a lot of fun.

Thanks in advance!

The Riet

L1: Registered
Aug 17, 2012