Need some mapping assistance

Suna

What's a greybox?
aa
Nov 10, 2017
Kia Ora,
I'm looking for some help with getting my map into beta. Currently, I would say the main area is quite close to being finshed, with only detailing left to do and some skybox work to get it into beta. However, due to the size of the final minigame area, I don't think I can get it to a good standard before the deadline i've set for myself to get it into a beta-state. (23rd October)

Basically, I need someone to finish up the underworld for me within that timeframe. It's almost entirely displacements, which I am pretty bad at, so I expect that's where most of the work willl be going. Other than that, just... make it look good. Currently it's just encased in a large toolsblack box, which does the job but is very obvious. Feel free to make some altercations to the layout if you wish. (It's hell themed, so it's pretty basic.)

TL:DR: Can't complete underworld is time, need some help for it.

Of course, credit will be given where credit is due. Thanks!

FloofCollie

I really suck!
aa
Nov 5, 2016
I could take a crack at this (I love displacements!), though I'll be away very soon and won't be able to continue, so would have to start development and then leave it to someone else.