Need Dev's for a TF2 Sourcemod

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by ZombieGuildford, May 2, 2019.

1. ZombieGuildford

ZombieGuildford L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I, ZombieGuildford, invite any affable coders, modellers, artist and so on to join my dev team.
    Dev team for what though?

Team Fortress Zombies.

[​IMG]

The gameplay of classic Call of Duty: Zombies. Remade in the source engine, set in the TF2 Universe.

While my small team have made some concepts and are working on what little they can, we desperately need a coder/coders but all trades are welcome. (Mappers, etc...)

My team is comprised of a few people from TF2c.

If you're interested in joining the project, either:

A) Email me @: ZombieGuildfordTM@gmail.com

or

B) DM on Discord @: ZombieGuildford#1273

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
  2. NoderNaeta

NoderNaeta L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    By "and so on" does that entail the need for mappers? I get the impression that Zombies is in an early concept phase where maps aren't priority, but I'd be so excited to join as a mapper.

3. ZombieGuildford

Positive Ratings:
    "...all trades are welcome." This includes mappers so if you to apply to join I have included my contacts so feel free to msg me.

4. seanji

seanji L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    who is currently a part of your ' small team ' ? are they ' coders, modellers, artists and so on ' ?

5. VasyaTheWizard

VasyaTheWizard L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Do you have any former experience with leading projects like this? It sounds pretty interesting, would be a shame if it were to fall apart like some other TF2-related projects have in the past.

6. ZombieGuildford

Positive Ratings:
    I can't truthfully say I have had much experience but I do have a helpful team backing me and help eachother along.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. That's the plan

That's the plan L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'm definitely interested in helping. I could help make the maps, but I don't know how to program. If you could message me over discord or something, that would be great.

Last edited: May 2, 2019