My Own Rendition of Ms. Pauling <3 [72hr TF2 Jam 2018]

My Own Rendition of Ms. Pauling <3 [72hr TF2 Jam 2018] 2018-07-29

tSundR

L1: Registered
Jul 29, 2018
My Own Rendition of Ms. Pauline <3 - She's cute I guess? But that hair band is kinda my own thang xD

She's cute I guess? But that hair band is kinda my own thang xD I tried pretty hard to make a personalised version of how my ideal Ms. Pauline looked like. I doubt I'll win though haha

FloofCollie

I really suck!
aa
Nov 5, 2016
Super cute!! I love it :jimijam:

(The Summer Jam isn't a competition though, if that's what you mean! Everyone who enters gets the medal)

tSundR

Jul 29, 2018
Thank you Floof Waffles! <3
I really wanted to be part of this event and get a medal haha, it has always been my dream to get one!

FloofCollie

I really suck!
aa
Nov 5, 2016
Thank you Floof Waffles! <3
I really wanted to be part of this event and get a medal haha, it has always been my dream to get one!
no probs!! and I guess you succeeded ^^
yeah, I know that feeling, the moment I heard there was an in-game JimiJam medal I knew I had to get it :D

tSundR

Jul 29, 2018
btw do you have an art page or blog or anything like that? I'd love to see more of your work!

ah sadly i dont, though i have one more piece of work that i finished off that looks similar but is without glasses, you can see it here: https://i.imgur.com/pqyLuHx.png

no probs!! and I guess you succeeded ^^
yeah, I know that feeling, the moment I heard there was an in-game JimiJam medal I knew I had to get it

i guess so haha, well i just can't wait for those medals to be handed out haha