My new Rocket Jump t-shirt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by krik3t, Sep 11, 2009.

1. krik3t

krik3t L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I wanted some TF2 themed t-shirt, but Valve store have all nice t-shirts sold out (not mention prices and shipping from USA). So I made myself (and for my brothers, sister and few frends) own TF2 t-shirt.

Here's the design:

[​IMG]

And here one crappy photo (not mention the dumb model)... :D

[​IMG]

What do you think of it?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    Assuming you're not profiting from this, this may still have copyright issues..

For one of my design briefs i had to design a t-shirt for a festival. Ironicly, i ended up printing at the same print company who printed the official shirts for the last annual event. They wouldn't print my prototype until i cleared copyright with the lead organisers of the festival. Despite the fact that A) it was a prototype - one off B) I was not profiting from it.

I wanted to print off a hoodie of the demomans bottle taunt as i have had the same issue as you with items being sold out all the time. But having to go through official channels really put me off going through with it. Despite the fact that i doubt Valve would ever notice some guy on the otherside of the planet with a custom shirt design.

3. krik3t

krik3t L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I've no profit from it. I don't run textile factory or boutique. It's just for my and my friends pleasure :)

4. RedWatch

RedWatch L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    What he said, but the designs are cool.

5. Psy

aa Psy The Imp Queen

Positive Ratings:
    An awesome shirt would be a RED Pyro on the front facing forwards but at the back an image of a BLU Spy from behind. :D

6. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
  7. Nineaxis

aa Nineaxis Quack Doctor

Positive Ratings:
    I want a brown shirt with just the TF2 "circle" logo on it, and one with just the Valve logo on it.

8. zpqrei

aa zpqrei Theme Changer Extraordinaire

Positive Ratings:
    qft

• Thanks Thanks x 1