Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Bucket

A Bucket L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    mvm_bronsted - Contest entry for mappers vs machines

Broken atm because I uploaded it too early.

2. red3pit

red3pit L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    I still don't understand why some ppl skip alpha...

3. A Bucket

A Bucket L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    I started with beta so qohen could tailor the pop file for the map, because that would be easier than tailoring the map for a pop file.

4. Fillmore

Fillmore L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Where's the hatch and MvM logic? I really can't start give any feedback on this when I can't load a single popfile on it to get a feel for the level apart from the nice visuals.
    The MvM logic is something you can just copypaste out of mvm_example if need be but not having a hatch anywhere really makes me wonder what are the bombpaths you guys have planned out of this.

5. Diva Dan

aa Diva Dan hello!

Positive Ratings:
    Your download is full bright and has missing models and textures

EDIT: Water is also invisible so you may have a leak

6. BigfootBeto

aa BigfootBeto Too obsessed with perfection

Positive Ratings:
    You know, an mvm map is more than just a popfile. What about player gameplay? Will there be any trouble spots or impassible/op chokes? Also what difference does it make doing detailing, when the pop file really only comes down to the layout which itself could be a blocky layout that can be easily updated later (i.e. alpha state).

Also, the waterfalls looks really weird being super bright against the super dark rocks

7. Fillmore

Fillmore L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Pretty much what Bigfoot said above, you really should have a hatch and logic hooked up so you can polish the layout before you make it look pretty.

Feels like you're jumping the gun when nobody can really play, and thus, comment a single thing about the map that really matters at the stage of development that you're in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.