1. For information on the current problems with the download system, please see this thread.

Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

MvM Popfile Syntax Highlighting for Notepad++

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Resources' started by Deanykong, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Deanykong

Deanykong L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Threw this together real quick because staring at black and white textfiles is a strain on the eyes and mind. I'm likely missing some keyword highlighting, but it's better than nothing.

[​IMG]

http://pastebin.com/x4KSXfzu

How to use: Save that thingy as an XML file or paste it into a new XML file. Open Notepad++. Go to View > User Defined Dialog... and click the Import button. Open that thing. Whenever you open a .pop file it should use that syntax highlighter. If it doesn't, click Language on the menu bar and you should see "mvm_popfile" as an option. Click it, bro.

If you've got any suggestions, comments, or missing keywords, lemme know. I'll try and add what I missed.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
  3. Dr. Element

aa Dr. Element Also known as Faux Rhinoceros

Positive Ratings:
  4. Deanykong

Deanykong L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Just updated it to include a lot of missing properties and folders.