MVM Fogwatch

MVM MVM Fogwatch a1b

TheFluffycart

L3: Member
Jul 6, 2019
MVM Fogwatch - First real MVM Map attempt

Welcome to Fogwatch! This version is mostly to test the front area, rather then the entire map as of right now. The back will later on be reworked to be longer, and hopefully be less open and flat. The main gimmick of the map is that if the bots manage to capture the point, the fog gets thicker then usual (idk, seemed cool on paper. Hopefully I can get it to work well).

PineapplePizzaOnASteppe

L1: Registered
Jul 13, 2020
There are a few problems, the capture point dosen't show up on the hud, the bridge has no texture, the stun effect dosen't disable on the front side of the map and giants are affected by the stun.

TheFluffycart

Jul 6, 2019
the capture point dosen't show up on the hud, the bridge has no texture, the stun effect dosen't disable on the front side of the map and giants are affected by the stun.
Thank you so much for this info! I thought I packed the bridge and enabled the hud, but I'll get right on that whenever the next version is out. The giants being stunned was also just for testing purposes, as I wanted to see if the thing worked (Which, was 50/50. I've been tweaking it bits before this, so I must of forgotten to filter it). Finally, that stun trigger is really annoying me, and I'm half tempted to just remake the brush and try again. The map is nowhere near done, but this is helpful to hear!

TheFluffycart

Jul 6, 2019
No big layout changes have been made so far, but a few bugs have been squashed (Yay!)

Added/fixed:
-The control point now shows up on the hud (Hate how it looks with no bomb tracker tho).
-Finally packed the map properly (Thank you VIDE, very cool)
-The stun should be disabling now, instead of just in the middle.
-Made the stun a lot more stable (My triggers cause leak panic has died, lol)
-Giants are no longer stunned (Forgot to filter out giants, oof).
-Also fixed the spawn doors being opened by bots (How did I mess up filters twice?! This isn't big brain time).
-Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked

Read the rest of this update entry...