[MvM] Demolition Mann

[MvM] Demolition Mann a2

Star Bright

L2: Junior Member
Jan 4, 2016
Demolition Mann - Fighting robots solo on Bigrock!

While it's a little early to be posting this IMO, I would like to get an initial version of my own 72hour contribution going.
So what is this? It's a completely custom Mann vs Machine mission made entirely from scratch using Notepad++!
It's a 6 wave mission that takes place on mvm_bigrock. It's designed for one player, so having any more than that might make it a little bit easy. I do plan on creating a multiplayer (aka 6stack) version before the end of the Jam, time allowing.

To play, there's a bit of a process. Let me give instructions:
1) Download the .vpk file.
2) Navigate to your tf/custom folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom) and put the vpk in there.
3) Open up TF2, go to "Create Server", and create one on mvm_bigrock.
4) Once in, open up console (`) and type in: tf_mvm_popfile demolition_mann
5) Destroy some robots!

Would appreciate any feedback; there's still 55 hours left in the jam! ^_^

Edit: I don't know how I managed to mess up that thumbnail but it looks kinda nice like that...

Star Bright

L2: Junior Member
Jan 4, 2016
Added a multiplayer version to the vpk. The popfile name is demolition_menn (I'm so clever right?)
It's completely untested and I have no way of grabbing six people to test it right now so its balance is probably completely out of whack. But I just don't have enough time, really, to do any more with it. :<
Jam was fun though! If it weren't on such a busy weekend I might have gotten a lot more done.

Read the rest of this update entry...