Multiple payload points not working

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
Alright, so I have implemented multiple payload points within my map, set up the outputs and the trainwatcher, yet ingame once the first point is captured the round doesn't end however the cart will not move further but will instead sit there and seems to change teams, as it now says to blue team players "defend this point", however when switching to red team I am unable to push it and no text appears at all. How can I fix this issue?
All and any help is appreciated!

theatreTECHIE

Yet another Techie for the net...
aa
Jun 19, 2015
You need to add this output on the team_control_point entities for the mid caps:
| My Output | Target Entity | Target Input | Parameter | Delay | Only Once |OnCapTeam2|Bomb_CapArea|SetControlPoint|CP_A_2|0.00|Yes
Where Bomb_CapArea is the name of the trigger_capture_area and CP_A_2 is the name of the next team_control_point the payload will continue to.

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
You need to add this output on the team_control_point entities for the mid caps:
| My Output | Target Entity | Target Input | Parameter | Delay | Only Once |OnCapTeam2|Bomb_CapArea|SetControlPoint|CP_A_2|0.00|Yes
Where Bomb_CapArea is the name of the trigger_capture_area and CP_A_2 is the name of the next team_control_point the payload will continue to.
I already seem to have that on all of my team_control_points.

outputs.PNG

Have I perhaps set up my path_track wrong?

EDIT: Turns out I was being an idiot and hadn't set up unique index numbers for the control points...

Last edited: