Possible?

• Yes

• No

• idk

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnny1023

L1: Registered
May 16, 2015
So, my friend asked me if Hammer can make maps that have multiple logic entities, (e.g. ctfcpkothplrsd_madness, or a plr where RED pushes their cart and block BLU from capturing points that obscure their shorter track.) Tell me if it's possible, and if it is, can someone make the logic entities for it (cpplr).

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
Possible, but due to HUD limitations it's probably not a good idea unless you can find a way that actually gets players to notice the objectives off of the HUD.

And if you're a beginning mapper you're better off making decent maps that follow standard gamemodes rather than trying a clumsy attempt at combining several.

Johnny1023

L1: Registered
May 16, 2015
Possible, but due to HUD limitations it's probably not a good idea unless you can find a way that actually gets players to notice the objectives off of the HUD.

And if you're a beginning mapper you're better off making decent maps that follow standard gamemodes rather than trying a clumsy attempt at combining several.
Thanks, I'm not a beginner, so it should be possible, it's just that I hate fiddling around with logic. Thus, asking for help.