Moonbase

Da_Man

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 23, 2009
Luna

If an admin could change the title of the thread to Luna, that would be great.

NOTE: I have started over on this map, mostly because the original had approx. a metric shitload of leaves, and it was beyond fixing. However, I have most of the planning done, so it shouldn't be too long 'til a new version comes out.

Still very much a work in progress, but it's getting close to being able to play.

It is basically a map set on a missile silo on the moon. 'nuff said.

At the moment, I still need to add some cover to the middle area (very open at the moment, going to fix it.)

Most of the layout is done, I'm planning on adding a Sniper roost up near the roof.

I still need to add some lights, models, buildings, and general detailing, but at this point, it is ready to play. It just looks pretty damn shitty.

Last edited:

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
isn't there already a ctf map called moonbase by mr. mof?

Da_Man

Aug 23, 2009
It is a very simple map, simply because I am a lazy bastard. I haven't gotten around to detailing it yet, but I will get to it soon.

I actually found the rawket under the resources HERE

As well for the name, I had no idea about that. Any other name suggestions?

Last edited:

Da_Man

Aug 23, 2009
Sorry for the thread bump, but I am need of someone to make me a skybox. Please PM me if you are interested.

Da_Man

Aug 23, 2009
I actually have all the textures, I just need someone to make .VMTs for me. Also, because I have a immense lack of models, if a couple of people can create a couple of spacey models, that would be awesome. I already have a couple of moon rocks, a lunar lander and a lunar rover. Other than that, go nuts.