Monday Night Combat

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
I'm looking for honest opinions on this game.

Those who've played it, is it worth it? 15 bucks I mean.

Mister_L

L1: Registered
Jan 23, 2011
as well as a custom hat and outfit for the Scout.
Oh boy, now we will have clothes too? Personally, I don't like where this is going, but maybe I'm overreacting a bit.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
This is the first update in the last six that doesn't use a TF2 quote.

Also the outfit is 2939 polygons with no lods. At least it's smaller than the class it's worn on.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
This is the first update in the last six that doesn't use a TF2 quote.

Also the outfit is 2939 polygons with no lods. At least it's smaller than the class it's worn on.

$cloakpassenabled 1 though, so 1468.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Guys...stop with the poly counts already, it's not going to get any better. And this addition is minor compared to poly counts of other updates. Take it threads about poly counts. I know I'm one to talk about polygon over-saturation, but there's a place for everything.

A better course of conversation goes: is this game worth 15 dollars? Will people play it or just treat it like something fun for a week and then never play it again?

Last edited:

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
I played around with MNC a bit in the beta but it was pretty nutty considering players could pull off crazy shit that wasn't possible in the console version. I've heard it's all patched out so I'll start playing again.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
I played around with MNC a bit in the beta but it was pretty nutty considering players could pull off crazy shit that wasn't possible in the console version. I've heard it's all patched out so I'll start playing again.

Let me know how it goes and if I should buy it.

PMAvers

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 29, 2008
The console version was the sole reason I kept a Gold account on my 360. Some of most fun I've had multiplayer-wise on that console all last year.

Hooray, I get to save some money now! :D

Dragonstorm24

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2009
from what it looks like the scout gear is just a hat, arm bands, socks, and shoes and the new demoman hat