Models,textures, and particle problems

NuclearWinter

L1: Registered
Sep 2, 2017
So, i'm having problems importing the models , textures , and other stuff for the frontline pack and from everything iv watched and seen i need to but them in their respectable game folders. When i do the game still shows error when i load up the test map. Anything i should change or do differently?

Mar 23, 2013
do they appear in hammer? And are they really in the right folder? Tell us wherer exactly you put them

NuclearWinter

Sep 2, 2017
do they appear in hammer? And are they really in the right folder? Tell us wherer exactly you put them
My directory for the files Local disk D: / libraryD / steamapps /common/ Teamfortress 2/ tf/ materials /(frontline materials and props_frontline) for the particles i have no clue

Mar 23, 2013
I'm still not sure if you did it right.

When you instal the pack correctly, then in tf/materials will be a bunch of new folders (some may existed before to due to other content): bricks, concrete, detail, glass, medieval, metal, models, nature, overlays, props, signs, skybox, tile and wood. Inside tf/materials/models is also a props_frontline folder.
Now in addition to that, you will also have another props_frontline folder in tf/models (that's a different one than the one in tf/materials/models

Is that the case for you? Also you still didn't answer if the props appear in hammer.

NuclearWinter

Sep 2, 2017
I'm still not sure if you did it right.

When you instal the pack correctly, then in tf/materials will be a bunch of new folders (some may existed before to due to other content): bricks, concrete, detail, glass, medieval, metal, models, nature, overlays, props, signs, skybox, tile and wood. Inside tf/materials/models is also a props_frontline folder.
Now in addition to that, you will also have another props_frontline folder in tf/models (that's a different one than the one in tf/materials/models

Is that the case for you? Also you still didn't answer if the props appear in hammer.
You fixed mah problem :) and the props were just errors but now they exist

Mar 23, 2013
It would still make your map file smaller, server owners and downloading players aren't always fan of bigger files.