Models not showing up - live server issue

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
Ok, if I wanted to be decent, just how would I find the offending parties? I have one of the longest payload routes in the world and some of the messages are regarding tracks. How do I separate the bad from the good?

I didn't even see these until I loaded it onto a live test server.

note the names of offenders, then use the entity report tool in hammer to get rid of their collision all at once

cp_hella_a30004-1.jpg

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
That's nice and all but it's not really what your problem is. As Frozen said packing after building cubemaps is fine, so unless you did any of those other things I don't know what to tell you.

Oct 6, 2008
Thanks for both of the replys:thumbup:

I'll redo the building of the cubemaps again - maybe somethings happend to the file.

Oct 6, 2008
Hi,

Sorry for the bump but I thought it would be better to do an add on instead of a new topic or PM so that more than just me could have the answer.

I'm getting those messages again about the vpyhsics on some other models - I'm about to relase my b2 version of my map and I'm just doing some final maintenance stuff.

I checked the offending models - they don't have any physics or at least when I try to check the box off it doesn't work. You suggested, if I understand it right that I make it a bounding box - but how do I keep in non-solid?

Also some (just a few) of my static models are not showing up - a couple of shrubs, lilly pads and mushrooms. I've seen that certain props need to be certain things i.e. static vs. dynamic, etc. Is there a way when you're looking at something to tell just what it is?

So as a final check list for release - YEA!!!! I have:

- fix 10 models
- get my bushes and mushrooms to show
- find one track sticking outside of my map

and I'm good to release!

Thanks for the help as always!

Oct 6, 2008
ok figured out the physics thing
got the track done as well but models still missing