Model Models for my farm artpass map

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Posted this in the artpass model thread, but that seems to have died, so here's a new thread for the stuff I'd like. Between my ability to improvise and the stuff that was created for other people's artpass entries, it turns out I'm closer to having what I need than I thought, but a few items remain.

First off, shutters for my farmhouse. They should be roughly 144 units high (the height of the windowframes) and maybe 56 units wide (half the width of the windowframes)? Or so. Just standard louvered shutters that would not look out of place close to the brown barn door props.

Next, a toilet to go in the room under the stairs in my shack. I can't use the on that's already in the downloads because the guy who made it dropped off the face of the earth, but it's roughly what I'm looking for. Except with a black/very-dark-brown seat.

Finally... I have a cafeteria with a partly visible kitchen. I don't know how to build what goes there because it's been years since I've seen a cafeteria kitchen. So I'm going to just say stay tuned until I can figure out exactly what's needed there.