PL mineshaft

veng

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2014
Badwater is one of my favorite maps and anything that is inspired by it to such a degree will draw my attention. For being badwater underground this map seems way more open than badwater and just messing around rocketjumping was a....blast.

I found a few visual glitches and other weird things in the map.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8Fdv9mIgcM5SDRuLVUyTE8tSW8&usp=sharing

1 photo is where I got stuck; some showing props where they should have collision. Others explain themselves.

Oct 6, 2008
Version rc1d is released - added in two new flanking routes for blue near the clifftop and towards the 3rd cap

Demopan

Jul 13, 2015
Let me just say this map looks spectactular, amazing, it's the kind of dark map I crave.

But I get this horrible purple texture/missing texture on the roofs and walls, the shape of jagged rocks.

what am I missing?

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Let me just say this map looks spectactular, amazing, it's the kind of dark map I crave.

But I get this horrible purple texture/missing texture on the roofs and walls, the shape of jagged rocks.

what am I missing?

Try verifying your cache. Those seem to be the stock rockwall textures.

Oct 6, 2008
Yep - all stock textures were used.

Demopan

Jul 13, 2015
Try verifying your cache. Those seem to be the stock rockwall textures.

I did that and now the map looks perfect.

This is one sweet, sweet, sweeeett map. Too bad though, like most tf2 custom maps, it'll prob never be used on a server :(

Random Chaos

Dec 31, 2014
No Heroes Payload Extreme runs the map, but we don't tend to play it much. It tends to choke a bit more than Badwater.