Apr 19, 2009
qwb0h.jpg

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
in response to that, i'll have to qoute Tom Francis*

Minecraft-Diary-Day-30-Floating-Islands.jpg

Floating islands! Among my favourite geometry errors! It’s tempting to build my way up to them, but when I’ve done that in the past, I’m disappointed to realise that I’ve unwittingly turned them into non-floating islands in the process, and the thrill is gone. I am not a clever man.

*said in the same way South Park says "Matt Damon"

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
They're squids, just really low res so you can't tell that they're pointy and two of those arms are long.

Also:

My sky palace is coming along slowly since I put it on hold to work on my underground/underwater palace. I still visit its arboretum for wood, though.
Palace01.jpg

Palace02.jpg

Palace03.jpg

Last edited:

Gerbil

aa
Feb 6, 2009
After hours of searching for lapis lazuli, building a cage and finding a sheep I finally managed to get a pet blue sheep! I called him Rico <3

rico1.jpg

I don't really want him to escape after all the work I put into taking away his freedom. Better make a safe way for me to access his cage without him escaping. Ladders will do!

rico2.jpg

His shelter looks nice! It's placed right next to my house so I can always keep an eye on him.

rico3.jpg

Aw, Rico looks sad :(. What can I do to help him? Maybe a friend?

bestbuds1.png

That should do it, they look happier already!

Woops dropped my axe.
woops.jpg

Mr. Snorkleton?
snorkleton.jpg

Where did you go Mrwhatthefuck
mrsnorkleton.jpg

OW

ow.jpg

TQBFJOTLD.jpg

RICO NO WAIT
dead.jpg

Son of a bitch. I'm getting a lime green sheep next.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Seed 'YM' is pretty darn cool, stuff like this is common place (ignore the freakydeaky colours, I was testing out biome colours for a friend who wants me to make a land of ooo with pink grass and trees for the candy kingdom)

Seed%20YM.png

Also working on a texture pack: (this is gargamel for those who may recognise it)
YMCraft-gargamel.png

C00Kies

L3: Member
Sep 20, 2009
ya someone accidental started a forest fire on my server, It was huge and tuns of lag :(
they do look epic though XD

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Working a bit more on my texture pack:

Getting wood planks right is proving difficult, I'm pretty pleased with how everything else is turning out.

Most of the basic blocks are done now, gotta start on more complex ones like the crafting table and furnace

YMcraft-5.jpg

YMcraft-6.jpg

YMcraft-7.jpg

YMcraft-8.jpg

Last edited:

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
AB7A88910B506EDF979FB74860FA6262EB3362B6

This is Snowy.

I waved a bone at him and he was mine. I didnt give him the bone so i dont know if he likes bones or is scared of them. :confused:

Snowy is a good dog and i loves him very much. He is the bestest dog ever.

He gots blowed up by a creeper but was all right because i killed a pig and gave him sum.

E4910D198D46AF32828E730224F4E7C211A9B245

Snowy can jump really high and can bark really loud and can shake himself and can teleport whenever he is too far away from me which my real dog cant.

He likes eating bits of pig although sometimes i gets the button wrong and hits him with them he dunt mind.

F04BE3D3AF30FBAD4A5833C12F88F697A2FAB2DA

This zombie killed Snowy and he vanished and the zombie werent on fire cos he was in the water and Snowy's dead. :(

:crying:

Last edited:

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
I've been endless happy still with "Archespore"