Mikro's Office Space Mini-Pack

Mikro's Office Space Mini-Pack a1

Jul 26, 2015
Mikro's Office Space Mini-Pack - Small set of office props

Here's a small pack of office junk that I made a while ago. I was planning on adding more to it but I got busy so I decided to upload what I have.

Includes:
  • Desk lamp in 6 colors
  • Potted plant
  • Cardboard file boxes, opened and closed
  • Filing cabinet in 3 colors

Zeus

Not a Krusty Krab
aa
Oct 15, 2014
to make it an 'Office Space' pack, you need a little red stapler

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
This is great. It's amazing how few people have bothered to make new office props for Spytech rooms. If you ever come back to this, a desk fan like one of these is another thing I've always felt was missing from the game.

Also, I regret not getting a photo of it, but recently I was at a place where old school furniture was being sold off, and noticed that the filing cabinets specifically had chipped-off paint all along the bottom edge where people had been I guess kicking it a lot? It reminded me of the worn edges TF2 props tend to have and I feel it would be a nice detail to add. Also the paint was a TF2-ish shade of blue, pretty close to the blue you used for the lamp.

One other little niggle I have is that maybe the boxes should be an exact number of hammer units tall so they're easy to stack? I appreciate that you did that with the file cabinet already.