Merry Christmas

red_flame586

L420: High Member
Apr 19, 2009
I just thought I'd be the first of you all to say

Merry Christmas

and for those who aren't in an applicable Christmas day time-zone yet, let me tell you, you're missing out...

To make this thread have even the slightest point, what did you get...

For me I sure *love* the onslaught of clothing I'll probably never wear.

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
It'll be christmas day here in 15 minutes. But here in finland we open our presents on eve, so:

I got scott pilgrim 2 and 3, but not 1 because apparently it was sold out
A bright colored shirt
also choclote, and chopsticks, and a keychain or whatever that is called

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Pssh as i grow older and older the more and more i want to receive socks, underwear cloths etc...

It's funny how it all changes.

Merry Xmas all =)

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Wallpaper_PCG_800x600_1.jpg

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Pssh as i grow older and older the more and more i want to receive socks, underwear cloths etc...

It's funny how it all changes.

Merry Xmas all =)

Yo. Same. Gonna hit 23 in 3 months and i've already got to the age where i actually appreciate socks/pants/deoderant as presents :p. I feel so old.

Merry Crimbo everyone.

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
Oh crap. I thought Grazr older >.>

I'm getting Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Starcraft 2, a new Logitech mouse (I forget which, MX something or other), a G110 or G510 (I dunno which), and one of the presents under the tree looks the size of the box for the monitor I asked for. And more, but I have yet to open anything and those are the only ones I know of as of a week or so ago from totally not peeking. (My dad DID ask me if I wanted AC2 because of all the bad comments it got with the DRM. I didn't hear him, went over to him, told him yes after he repeated himself, and he clicked "Add to Cart" while I was still there.)

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
I too am old enough to appreciate the practical things. You have no idea how thankful I am for the new pair of slip-on-shoes-turned-slippers I get every year. :p (I should probably figure out why those only last me a year for each pair before they fall apart...)

Still four more hours until midnight here, and 12 hours until we open presents barring everyone happening to be up before 8 tomorrow. I have strong guesses for a couple of my gifts currently under the tree, and I know one that I'm getting on Sunday at my grandparents' place because I ordered it together with my grandmother, but there are a number of boxes under the tree here that I have no clue on...

There's also a party tomorrow at my aunt and uncle's place where EVERYTHING is a surprise... :O

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2009
I so look forward to christmas dinner.

Dark

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 27, 2009
Got to open a few presents today so far ive gotten a new phone, a yoga ball, and pajamas :D

Mr. P. Kiwi

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 22, 2009
Merry Christmas to all of you!
And it's funny, instead of getting socks - I make them. Just a little present for my cousin. I think he'll like it. :)
Haven't opened my presents yet, though. But I hope to get something nice from my grandma this year.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Yeah, I find myself looking forward to the meals rather than the gifts.

Happy Holidays, all. :)

Kep