Meet Cruizer!

cruizer

L2: Junior Member
Mar 6, 2008
Hello all!
I am Cruizer. New to these forums, I am a member of -|V|- Team-Vipers.

Termaximus' amazing skycraper and orange_z has made me want to dabble with map making. So I started. Now I have a question, and I am going to go and find the right place to ask it!

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Welcome!

Make sure to visit the tutorial forums and visit the steam chat once in a while! :)

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
Welcome!

a quick comment though n your choice of inspirations. Orange maps are a pretty controversial topic around here, certain members of the community may be vocal about them.

Do you like kittens or puppies? Favorite Ice cream? Fav TF2 class? do you like anime?

cruizer

Mar 6, 2008
Well I've got nothing against orange maps, other than orangeX, it's way overplayed. Other that that, color doesn't matter, it's the quality of the the game you get out of it.

Let's see..
I like cats but have a puppy.
Vaorite ice cream is chocolate.
I don't have a favorite TF2 class, as I suck at all of them. But I've played Engineer the most, and have the most points as Demoman.

I found TF2 because I decided out of nowhere I wanted to play TFC again. Then I discovered TF2. That was like two months ago.

The very first game map I made was for Rise of the Triad. I was 15. Never made another one since that game. Until earlier this week (or late last week, I can't remember).

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Welcome Cruizer =)

The tutorial section, steam chat and the link in my signature are all great places to start and keep.

Welcome to the forums!

Termaximus

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 11, 2008
Hello my friend, sorry I missed your intro post. I'm a bit concerned you joined, because there are far better mappers here than I and your illusions of my greatness will be shattered once you compare my pedestrian maps to the true custom map masters' works around here. :p

l3eeron

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jan 4, 2008
Hi cruizer :D

Momma said "Orange maps are the devil!"

cruizer

Mar 6, 2008
Hello my friend, sorry I missed your intro post. I'm a bit concerned you joined, because there are far better mappers here than I and your illusions of my greatness will be shattered once you compare my pedestrian maps to the true custom map masters' works around here. :p

Don't worry about it Termy, your maps will always rock!